Monday, April 6, 2015

Markdown Monday {April 6, 2015}

I'm starting to get into the Spring spirit, even though the weather around here is definitely NOT! (It's still snowing and cold!)  

So for this weeks Markdown Monday with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations, I'm marking down my Spring Flower MEGA Packs in my TPT Store!  Both packs are aligned to the Common Core Standards for Kindergarten.

25 Pages ~ Color word wall words, build-a-word tiles, fine motor maths (play-doh/dry erase), syllable sort, beginning sound clip cards

49 Pages ~ Counting clip cards, pattern cards, number frames (1-5), number cards (1-20), and sorting mats

While you're visiting my TPT store, you can also check out my NEW 

And a FREEBIE!
Spring Flower Counting Puzzles (#'s 1 - 5)
So cute!  These would be perfect in a pocket chart or as a file folder game!  Enjoy!




1 comment:

  1. Adorable! I love the graphics used! Thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete