Friday, September 19, 2014

Five For Friday {September 19, 2014}



I'm linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for my very first "Five for Friday"!
The concept is that you post 5 random things about your week and then link up with fellow bloggers to see what they're up to!  I'm hoping to make this a regular part of my blog!  Enjoy my random-ness!

Today is National "Talk Like a Pirate" Day ~ "Rrrrrrrrrrr"!

On Monday, I linked up with Kelly and Kim's Kindergarten Kreations for another "Mark Down Monday!"  This week I marked down 2 brand NEW apple theme activities, available now in my TPT store!



I added another NEW freebie to my TPT Store ~ Apple Counting Theme Puzzles
Perfect for turning into a file folder game for early Pre-K students.

I set up a little apple sensory taste test for my little guy this week.  I'll be sharing more details in a future blog post, but here's a sneak peek!
Yummy!



No comments:

Post a Comment