Monday, July 8, 2013

A is for Apple

I'm beginning to revamp some of my fall theme packs to get ready for Back to School!  I figured what better place to start them my Apple Theme... after all A is for Apple!
  
Find them now in my TPT and Teachers Notebook stores!
(Clicking the picture will take you right to the item!)

 
Apple Theme MEGA Math Pack
56 pages
Skills include: Number Recognition, Counting, Sorting, Non-Standard Measurement, Patterns, & More!
 
 Apple Theme MEGA Literacy Pack
30 pages
Skills Include: Letter Recognition, Beginning Sound Identification, Fine Motor, Word Work

Apple Theme Ten Frames
63 pages ~ 4 sets of frames!

*~* FREEBIE *~*

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up your freebie at TBA this week. Please come back tomorrow because you are my featured blogger! Congratulations!
    I'm your newest follower!
    ~Fern
    Fern Smith's Classroom Ideas!
    Fern Smith's Pinterest Boards!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So excited to be featured! Thank you!! :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the freebie! I am your newest follower. I also teach Pre-K (Pre-K Special Ed)
    Kate
    Fun in ECSE

    ReplyDelete