Saturday, February 2, 2013

Valentine's Day Play-Doh Mats

Check out my new Valentine's Day Heart Play-Doh Counting Mats! 
 
 
 So cute to use with heart shape cookie cutters, pink, purple or red play-doh, pompoms, gems, or conversation hearts!
 
I'm in love with these heart shape gems from Oriental Trading!
 
Use the set with hearts for students who need extra support with counting, number recognition, or 1-1 correspondence and the set without the hearts for more of a challenge.
 
Available now in my Teacher's Notebook and Teachers Pay Teachers Stores!

2 comments:

  1. I love these girl, they are so cute! And those gems are adorable, I think I will need to buy some! :)

    ~Jessica
    Fun in PreK-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I plan on making some valentine's day play doh,complete with pink food coloring (really just very little red) and glitter!

    By the way, I gave you and the new blog a shout out! Stop by my blog and check it out!

    Sara
    Teaching Munchkins

    ReplyDelete