Thursday, November 8, 2012

More Monsters!

Finally getting around to sharing my last few Monster activities from "Monster Monday!"
 
We read the book, "Jeremy Draws a Monster" and drew our own purple monsters.  The children then completed the sentence frame "_____ draws a monster!" by writing their name on the line.  Sorry I don't have a picture!
We also tried making these cute drippy monsters that I saw on Pinterest from http://elementaryartfun.blogspot.com/.  I let the kiddo's blow the paint globs with a straw to make their monsters, they LOVED it!
 
Here are some of the finished products!
 
 
Check out the "Big, Green Monster" headbands Ms. Ashleigh made with her class!  I might have to copy them for next year!
 
So that's it for our Monster fun, Enjoy! :)
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment