Saturday, November 3, 2012

ABC Book

In an earlier post I mentioned that we started our "Letter of the Week" studies!
Each week, we focus on one letter and that letter's sound.
 
During small groups, the children complete an art activity that corresponds with that letter and we comply their artwork all year into an ABC Book.
 
So, far we made spiders for the letter Ss and pumpkins for Pp.
 
 
This week we will be learning about the letter Tt and making hand print turkeys.
I'm excited to see how they turn out!
 


3 comments:

  1. Hey! I love your blog. Even though I teach 2nd grade, I can see that I will get lots of ideas for my three year old!

    The Cornerstone Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi - I just found your blog and I love this idea! I'm teaching Pre-K for the first time this coming year and I would love to know what you did for the other letters of the alphabet. Would you mind sharing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry it's taken me so long to reply, it's been a crazy month! I will share what I did for the other letters of the alphabet in an upcoming blog post, thank you for the suggestion! I hope you enjoy your first year in Pre-K! :)

      Delete