Monday, October 29, 2012

Monster Monday

It's the Monday before Halloween, or, MONSTER MONDAY, in my classroom!
 
I love Monster Monday!  We get to read some fun Monster theme books like "Glad Monster, Sad Monster", "If You're A Monster and You Know It" and one of my favorite read aloud stories,
 "Go Away Big Green Monster".
It is always a favorite among my students as well.  My kids made me read it 4 times today!  Good thing I love it as much as them!
 
After we read "Go Away Big Green Monster", we added details to a graph to describe the Big, Green Monster, focusing on color words.
 
Check out the "Big, Green Monsters" that Ms. Kristin's friends made ~ They came out so cute, I had to share them!
 
 
I have some more Monster activities coming soon, I forgot to pictures today!  Oops! :)
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment