Sunday, September 16, 2012

National Play-Doh Day!

Happy "National Play-Doh" Day!!
 
Our Play-Doh center is easily one of my kiddo's favorite centers this year!   So in honor of "National Play-Doh Day", I wanted to share with you our new Play-Doh mats!
 
 
I printed my students names in outline format on card stock with a patterned back.  The kids then colored in their names any way that they wanted to during small groups.  After they were finished, I laminated them for the students to use at our Play-Doh center and during small groups.  I'll probably punch a hole into the corner of each mat and clip them all to a binder ring, just for easier storage when they're not using them.
 
Pictures of the mats in action coming soon! :)


1 comment:

  1. I really like that idea. I bet they take care of them better, too.

    ReplyDelete